2024-009 Clinical Assistant
Full-Time • Timmins Region
POSITION: Clinical Assistant
COMPETITION #: 2024-009
CLOSING DATE: February 26, 2024 at 4pm EST
Under the supervision of the Primary Care Manager, the Clinical Assistant will provide administrative support to the Mushkegowuk Health Care team. Amongst many duties, the successful incumbent will be responsible for scheduling Clinics in the north, while securing workspace availability and will arrange travel/accommodations for travelling clinicians.
- Post-Secondary or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in health industry
- Knowledge of First Nation communities
- Ability to use and understand a Medical Records System
- Excellent computer skills
- Requires strong problem solving, decision making, and multitasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal customer service
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Must maintain and respect confidentiality and acknowledge PHIPA guidelines.
- Ability to speak Cree an asset
- Current satisfactory Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector Check is required
- Must be willing to Travel
- Must have a valid Ontario Class G License
- Must be willing to adapt and understand that additional duties may occur as our health department expands.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
Mushkegowuk Council offers a competitive compensation package, as well as a cohesive work environment and opportunities for development.
ü Health and Dental Benefits
ü Employee and Family Assistance Program
ü Matched Pension Contributions
ü Generous Vacation and Leave Entitlements
Full vaccination against COVID-19 is mandatory for this position and operation (the Council will however adhere to its duty to accommodate those who are unable to be fully vaccinated for a reason related to a human right protected ground).
HOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM
SUBMIT RESUME AND THREE (3) RECENT WORK REFERENCES with their phone numbers and e-mail addresses, quoting Competition#2024-009 no later than 4:00 PM on February 26, 2024to:
Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 370
Moose Factory, ON P0L 1W0
Resumes can be emailed to: [email protected] or faxed to 705-658-2293
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.If you have any accessibility or special requirements, please let us know and we will do our utmost to accommodate, in accordance with applicable legislation.