Associate Investment Advisor
Full-Time • Timmins Region
Associate Investment Advisor
Timmins, ON (101 Mall office)
HollisWealth is a wholly owned subsidiary of Industrial Alliance Securities Inc. As one of Canada’s premier financial advisory networks, we provide diversified investment and wealth management services to individuals, families, corporations and foundations.
At HollisWealth, we are dedicated to creating a positive working environment for employees and fostering a true business partnership with Advisors. We believe our biggest asset is our people and we are committed to supporting all members of our business family. We are currently seeking a dedicated individual to join our team.
The primary purpose of the Associate is to work closely with the Advisor in the development and management of the Advisor’s book of business. In addition, the goal is to build and develop his/her own book of business over time and in due course, become a valued partner.
As an Associate, you will:
· Identify new business opportunities to gather additional assets and/or increase
· Develop financial plans and projections, independently and with the Advisor
· Grow and maintain strong client relationships by understanding the clients’ financial
situation and goals
· Provide clients with an exceptional client service experience
· Perform some administrative duties
· Assist the Advisor in the development of an annual business plan
including any marketing initiatives
· Maintain Advisor website
· A post-secondary education in Business/Economics is preferred.
Experience in the financial services industry would be viewed
positively. New Graduates are encouraged to apply
· Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) will be
considered an asset. Successful applicant must be willing to obtain
CSC plus other mandatory courses within a determined timeframe
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Strong organizational skills are required. Applicants should be
capable of juggling administrative, trading, and research duties in a
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Proactive self-starter with a high degree of maturity and ability to
work with minimal supervision
· Advanced MS office skills
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit that values mentorship with a prestigious organization and an established Advisor, a career as an Associate Investment Advisor may well be the opportunity you seek. Compensation consists of a modest salary coupled with revenue sharing opportunities.
All applicants are invited to submit their cover letter and resume via email ONLY to email@example.com. If you have any questions, call 705.267.4200 for further information.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted directly.
All applications will be treated in confidence.