Automotive Entry Level Technician
Full-Time • Timmins Region
We currently have 1 position open for Automotive Entry Level Technician . Candidate must be extremely reliable and self motivated. Must be able to work without supervision and be very organized.
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs, as indicated on work order, with accuracy and efficiency in accordance with dealership and manufacturer standards.
- Examine the vehicle to determine the need for additional safety or service work.
- Inspect and diagnose the source of any malfunction and perform repair.
- Notify Service Advisor immediately if further work is necessary, if work outlined is not needed, or repairs cannot be completed within the allotted time frame.
Communicate with the Parts Department to obtain needed parts.
Save and tag parts requested by customer or under warranty.
May also perform activities of Lube Technician
Document work performed.
- Friendly and customer service focused
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Able to walk and stand for long periods of time as well as work outside
- Experience in the automotive field is preferred
- Valid driver's license is required in good standing
We offer a competitive compensation plan, full benefits, a fun-healthy work environment with chance for advancement into the many automotive careers available.
If interested, please reply to this ad IN PERSON to
James Mascioli or Corey Mascioli