Automotive Parts Consultant
Full-Time • Timmins Region
Automotive Parts Consultant Required
We currently have 1 position open for Parts Consultant . Candidate must be extremely reliable and self motivated. Must be able to work without supervision and be very organized.
· Sell parts through the shop, by phone or over the counter to customers.
Provide price quotes and other related parts information via the telephone.
Assist walk-in customers with the selection of parts, suggest companion requirements and relay specials to ensure customer is aware of the product line.
Issue credit for parts returned; ensure invoice number is on hand to verify purchase and pricing.
Retrieve parts purchased from stock.
Prepare orders daily for shipment, delivery or pick-up.
- Friendly and customer service focused
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Able to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Experience preferred
- Valid driver's license is required in good standing
We offer a competitive compensation plan, full benefits, a fun-healthy work environment with chance for advancement into the many automotive careers available.
If interested, please reply to this ad IN PERSON to
James Mascioli or Corey Mascioli