Child and Family Intervention Clinician - Registered
Full-Time • Timmins Region
Full-time Position in Timmins
As a member of the CTS team, the Clinician will provide therapy and clinical assessment to children, adolescents and their families. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, resourceful and innovative, working within a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team of professionals.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS):
• Master in Social Work, Baccalaureate in Social Work, Master of Arts in Psychology or Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology.
• Must be a member with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers (OCSWSSW), or with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) in accordance with the Psychotherapy Act. Membership to the respective College must be maintained annually.
• Clinical skills in the area of children’s mental health.
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with other professionals.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Bilingualism is an asset
• Must have a valid driver’s licence and use of own vehicle.
The job description for this position is available upon request.
Please submit your resume by: September 28, 2021
Quote Competition # 21-70
Send Resume and Cover Letter via email to: email@example.com
For more employment opportunities please visit our website at www.neofacs.org
North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services only accepts resumes that are received by the email address above. We thank everyone for their interest in North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NEOFACS is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the interview coordinator of accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Working together for the well-being and safety of children, youth and families.