Child and Family Intervention Clinician (Registered) Virtual Services - Full-time Position in any NEOFACS office location 21-51
Full-Time • Timmins Region
Child and Family Intervention Clinician (Registered) Virtual Services - Full-time Position in any NEOFACS office location
As a member of the Intake/Access and Crisis Service team, the Child and Family Intervention Clinician (Registered) will provide virtual therapy and clinical assessments to children, adolescents and their families. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, resourceful and innovative, working within a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team of professionals.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS):
• Master in Social Work, Baccalaureate in Social Work, or a post-graduate degree in a related field accepted by the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO)
• Must be a member, or eligible to be a member with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers (OCSWSSW), or with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) in accordance with the Psychotherapy Act. Membership to the respective College must be maintained annually
• Clinical skills in the area of children’s mental health
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with other professionals
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Bilingualism is required
• Must have a valid driver’s licence and use of own vehicle
The job description for this position is available upon request.
Please submit your resume by: September 26, 2021
Quote Competition # 21-51
Send Resume and Cover Letter via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more employment opportunities please visit our website at www.neofacs.org
North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services only accepts resumes that are received by the email address above. We thank everyone for their interest in North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NEOFACS is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the interview coordinator of accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Working together for the well-being and safety of children, youth and families.