Part-Time • Timmins Region
- Must have a college diploma in Office Administration or similar program.
- Must have strong abilities to work with computer data entry systems.
- Must have good knowledge & use of Microsoft Office and other commonly used office administration software.
- Must possess the ability to work independently & demonstrate initiative with minimal supervision within a team environment.
- Planning, organizing, and disseminating information are demonstrated.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively orally and written with multidisciplinary team members.
- Must have the clerical perception to check entries such as names, titles and chart numbers and to file material in proper sequence.
- Must possess the ability to understand instructions and to exercise good judgment when meeting and dealing with patients, visitors, and other professionals.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must have physical ability to work while sitting or standing most of the working day and be able to bend, reach, lift and crouch while using departmental files.
- Must have flexible schedule to work various shifts to include days, evenings and weekends.
- Employment history must demonstrate regular attendance at work.
- Current resume is required and must pass a security check.
- Must possess the ability to provide effective services to clients/patients in both English and French.
Interested applicants must submit their résumé by Department of Human Resources, Timmins and District Hospital, 700 Ross Avenue East, Timmins, Ontario, P4N 8P2. Telephone (705) 267-6371; Fax (705) 360-6008; Attention: Kayla Kampman.
Timmins and District Hospital will provide accommodations for applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their response; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time/Casual