Competition 22-32R Quality Assurance Analyst (Non-Union position) - Timmins
Contract • Timmins Region
Employment Opportunity – Quality Assurance Analyst (Non-Union)
Competition #: 22-32R
Location: Timmins, ON
Job type: Full-Time Contract up to 12 months with the possibility of extension
Closing Date: May 26,2022@ 4:30pm
Salary: $56,574 - $74,448
What you’ll do in the role
· Ability to provide technical guidance and instruction to users of the client tracking systems
· Ability to analyze processes and make recommendations for improvements
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills as they relate to data recordings and reporting applications
· Good interpersonal and listening skills
· Ability to work independently and as a team member
· Ability to multi-task and work in a highly organized fashion
· Work productively with limited supervision
· Ensure that the data entry and reporting functions operates smoothly and effectively throughout the agency
· Demonstrated proficiency with various software packages including but not limited to Word and excel spreadsheet
Just a few reasons to join Kunuwanimano Child and Family Services
· Opportunity to work with a dynamic team with career growth across multiple departments
· KCFS prides itself in providing its employees with job security, competitive wages and a safe working environment.
· Training opportunities to support your success in the role
· A defined contribution benefit pension plan (OMERS)
· Comprehensive Health Plan including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
· Competitive vacation leaves
What you bring to the table
· Respect for Indigenous culture
· High School Diploma, completion of post-secondary quality program preferred.
· Frontline case management systems experience.
· Knowledge of child welfare standards and application.
· Experience with database management.
· Experience in administrative duties
· Experience working with First Nations people.
· Must possess a valid “G” Ontario Driver’s license, be willing to travel, able to work flexible hours
· Must produce clear Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening
· Ability to speak a native language considered a major asset.
· Demonstrate excellent analytical, problem solving, negotiating, decision making, planning, organizational, administrative and oral and written communication skills.
Please refer to our website: www.kunuwanimano.com for posting details. A detailed job description is available upon request. Please quote the Competition No. in your cover letter and resume, and submit by email to: HR@kunuwanimano.com, or by fax to 705-266-9122
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please note that preference will be given to qualified First Nations and Aboriginal applicants. Please self-identify.
Meegwetch to all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.