Confined Space Attendant
Contract • Timmins Region
Levert Group is looking for Confined Space Attendants for our clients in Timmins and various locations around Northern Ontario.
The successful applicant is required to provide own PPE including but not limited to high vis class 3 mining coveralls, steel toe boots, gloves, hard hat, safety glasses, and mandatory watch for time tracking.
The successful candidate will be required to:
• Remain at the entrance while personnel are inside unless replaced by another Attendant
• Be aware of external/internal hazards that may affect the safety of the entry personnel.
• C/S Retrieval Equipment shall be inspected before work commences. All equipment
• Inform F/A & CCR of who you are, where you are working & your contact person.
• Steps must be repeated when the C/S is no longer active
• Have a means of communication in the case of an emergency and testing communication prior to entry. (radio check)
• If required, monitor the equipment that is required for work in the Confined Space, such as breathing air supply pressure, ventilation devices, fall arrest systems, etc.
• If an all-points bulletin is received from CCR to vacate a confined space, all other attendants will ensure that all personnel are removed from the confined space and render assistance.
• Ensure that Area is clean in case of an emergency
• Fit Test
• Working at Heights
• Confined Space Awareness and Entry
• Standard First Aid & CPR Level C
If you are interested in the opportunity, please register with us at https://ess.levert.ca/job/JO0000140681. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Qualified individuals with disabilities are entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with Levert Group. This includes assistance in completing the registration process (online or in the office). To discuss accommodations needed to apply for a job, please call Levert Group at 1-800-461-5934 and ask to speak with a Recruiter.