Full-Time • Timmins Region
This is an opportunity to become involved in a fast paced, dynamic work environment that will keep you challenged as well as utilize your skills and experience to help develop the next generation.
- Minimum ten (10) years of contract administration experience preferred; within the mining industry is considered an asset
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills required
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Knowledge of mining and general construction technologies along with a minimum Certified Engineering Technologist (CET)
- Invoicing T&M and contract activities
- Overseeing field paperwork
- Contract administration; managing contracts, scope changes, extra’s
- Helping with budgets and estimating as required
- Working with clients/engineers, requesting information, contract clarifications, etc.
- Attending site visits and assisting in estimating
- Mentoring junior staff
Salary is negotiable dependent on skills, experience, etc.
Day Group offers a competitive wage package, along with excellent health benefits and pension opportunities. Our commitment to employees extends to include other employment benefits, including our Employee Assistance Program, our active Employee Social Club, discounted gym memberships and insurance because of our partnerships in the communities we live and work in.