Event Decor Assistant - Summer Student
Summer / Student • Timmins Region
Who We Are:
Perfect Settings Décor & Supplier was established in 1998. Our team has been servicing Timmins and the surrounding areas for over 20 years! With our experience and dedication, we are able to provide you with what you require as décor for your next special event. Whether that be a wedding, corporate event, graduation, birthday, christmas party, family reunion, memorial services and others!
Who We Want:
We are looking for progressive-thinking, self-starting, organized & motivated individuals to join our growing business. Primary hours for the week will range between 20-30 and are flexible. This is a summer student /seasonal position with a good amount of job autonomy and flexibility.
- Provide Administrative Support: Run errands, answer phones, type and enter planning documents, update info in spreadsheets
- Assist with Decor Tasks: Source design images, on-site measurements, take notes during design meetings, pick up samples/swatches/décor items, assist with design presentations, update and organize inventory
- Communications: Interact with clients and vendors via email, phone and in person
- Social Media: Update social media accounts with new information.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and very detail orientated
- Able to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects
- Proven ability to self-manage and demonstrate a high level of professional maturity and autonomy
- Interest in event decor
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, and Google Apps
- Able to perform physical tasks such as lifting, standing for long periods, using a ladder, and other project installation tasks
- Access to vehicle/transportation
Salary: minimum wage $14.00/hour Job Location: Timmins Start Date: TBD
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Friday May 24,2019
Resumes can be submitted via email at: email@example.com