Full-Time • Timmins Region
- Mass excavation, open pit mining: minimum 2 years
- Safe operation of excavator
- Handling and/or moving material
- Knowledge of the excavator/backhoe loading requirement
- Effectively communicate to all site personnel & co-workers
- Maintain daily logs of equipment usage, maintenance etc.
- Identify, report, and correct hazards
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods
- Handle and manipulate objects on a repetitive basis
- Work inside and outside in all weather conditions, and various locations. Hard hat, hearing and eye protection required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated
- Team Player; able to get along with a diverse group people
working towards a common goal
- Valid Driver's License
Must be able to pass Pre-Employment Drug testing. Wages commensurate with experience.
Day Group offers a competitive wage package, along with excellent health benefits and pension opportunities. Our commitment to employees extends to include other employment benefits, including our Employee Assistance Program, our active Employee Social Club, discounted gym memberships and insurance because of our partnerships in the communities we live and work in.