Full-Time • Timmins Region
Skills and Responsibilities
· Mass excavation, open pit mining
· Safe operation of an excavator
· Handling and/or moving material
· Effectively communicate to all site personnel and co-workers
· Maintain daily logs of equipment usage, maintenance, etc.
· Identify, report, and correct hazards
· Handle and manipulate objects on a repetitive basis
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Minimum two (2) years experience
· Knowledge of the excavator/backhoe loading requirement
· Valid Drivers License with a clean abstract
· Current CPIC
· Ability to sit or stand for long periods
· Work inside and outside in all weather conditions, and various locations
· Ability to work independently and self-motivated
· Team Player; able to get along with a diverse group of people working towards a common goal
Wages commensurate with experience
Pre-employment drug tests are conducted.
Day Group offers a competitive wage package, along with excellent health benefits and pension opportunities. Our commitment to employees extends to include other employment benefits, including our Employee Assistance Program, our active Employee Social Club, discounted gym memberships and insurance because of our partnerships in the communities we live and work in.
Due to the no contact at this time, we prefer all resumes to be emailed to;