DJB Mining Products & Services
Full-Time • Timmins Region
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Study mechanical and structural plans, designs, and specifications: itemize required material and equipment.
· Work in conjunction with supervision team to determine material and equipment costs by referring to catalogues and through personal contacts with vendors and suppliers.
· Build and administer databases or assemblies, components, drawings, and all relevant material.
· Reverse engineer existing equipment, assemblies, and parts.
· Provide shop drawings, cut files for the plasma table, and provide technical support or drawings are required.
Develop in conjunction with supervision team scopes of work.
· Fluent in English, French considered an asset.
· Proficient in AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor
· Strong computer skills, utilizing Microsoft Office products (excel, outlook, word, adobe…)
· Strong Verbal and Written communication skills
Required education: High School Diploma or Equivalent, College/University degree in Design or Engineering
Required experience: Minimum of 2 years with designing/drafting with 2D or 3D software.
Salary: To be Determined, based on experience
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, and Pension (After Probationary Period)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO ADMIN@DJBMINING.CA
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
Job Expires: 2023-07-05