Full Time- Cleaner
Full-Time • Timmins Region
- Must be fully vaccinated.
- Must drive or have a reliable transportation.
- Cleaning and disinfecting all surface areas, including bathrooms, common rooms, waiting rooms, kitchens, desks, conference rooms, offices, stairwells ect.
- Vacuuming, sweeping and mopping floors of various types.
- Ability to work without direct supervision. Satisfactory health, attendance and former employment history
- Ability to provide regular attendance.
- Job requires frequent walking, reaching, bending/stooping when wiping surfaces, frequent pushing/pulling and gripping to hold all cleaning equipment
- Physically fit with strong stamina.
- Ability to follow safe working procedures.
- Good observation skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to work both independently with little supervision, and as part of a team.
- Demonstrate commitment and ability to provide regular attendance
Job Types: Full-time
We thank all applicants but please be advised that only those under consideration will be contacted.
In accordance with the human rights legislation in Canada (including the Accessibility for Ontarian.
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org