Full-Time • Timmins Region
- Carry out general labouring duties in order to assist both Day Group personnel and the various trades on site, as required.
- Duties may include preparing a job site, loading and delivering materials, cleaning, assembling, lifting, moving, and being directed to offer assistance.
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Client service and public interaction skills
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Time management skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Follow instructions
- Ability to work outdoors
- Physically fit and able to lift 10, 25, or 50 pounds and work on their feet for most of the shift
Pre-employment drug tests are conducted.
Day Group offers a competitive wage package, along with excellent health benefits and pension opportunities. Our commitment to employees extends to include other employment benefits, including our Employee Assistance Program, our active Employee Social Club, discounted gym memberships and insurance because of our partnerships in the communities we live and work in.