Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic
Contract • Timmins Region
Levert Group is presently looking for Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanics for Timmins and various locations around Northern Ontario.
• Check bulldozers, cranes, graders, and other heavy mining equipment for proper performance and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
• Diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine extent of repair required
• Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components, or systems, using hand and power tools
• Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers' specifications
• Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment
• Service attachments and working tools such as blades, winches, and side booms
• May perform repair work on heavy trucks, rock truck, scoops, trams, and other pieces of heavy equipment
• Must have own PPE including all high viz class 3 mining clothing either pants and shirt or coveralls, Internal met guard boots, Gloves, Safety Glasses, Hard Hat with name on it and Ear Muffs. (depending on the site location)
• Must have valid driver’s license and own reliable transportation
• Must have experience in the mining/heavy industry sector
• 3-5 years’ experience
If you are interested in the opportunity, please register with us. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Qualified individuals with disabilities are entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with Levert Group. This includes assistance in completing the registration process (online or in the office). To discuss accommodations needed to apply for a job, please call Levert Group at 1-800-461-5934 and ask to speak with a Recruiter.