Heavy Equipment Technician
Full-Time • Timmins Region
Heavy Equipment Technician - Job Description
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Timmins, ON CANADA;
Year(s) of Experience: 2+
Number of Positions: 1
ReadyQuip Sales and Services Ltd. is an established distributor within the province of Ontario. We pride ourselves in our superior products, and exceptional customer service with an incomparable team of employees. We offer a challenging yet rewarding professional environment with great benefits and endless career opportunities.
We at ReadyQuip are currently looking to grow our team and expand our organization. In doing so, a Heavy Equipment Technician is a key component to our growth. We are searching for a dedicated, and self-motivated individual that can help bring ReadyQuip to the next level.
· Diagnose mechanical problems using OEM diagnostic tools
· Prepare accurate service reports and posses a working knowledge of ReadyQuip’s products and systems
· Undertake field assignments as required in support of client needs
· Proven mechanical, electrical and electronics diagnostic/analytical aptitude
· Customer centric with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Focused, self-motivated and organized with superior attention to detail
· Proven ability to complete repairs/service within established time guidelines in a busy, fast-paced environment while maintaining quality workmanship
· Develop and maintain positive customer relations
· Remain knowledgeable, comply with company health and safety rules, policies and practices
· Demonstrate safe work behaviors at all times
· Team player that must be willing to work flexible hours in support of business needs
· Must be willing to travel as required
· 3 years’ experience preferred
· Certified technician possessing either: journeymen, red seal or equivalent certificate
· Posses basic knowledge of cutting, welding & fabrication
· Must be able to read and understand prints (hydraulic & electrical), drawing and technical bulletins
· Must possess good relationship management, interpersonal and communications skills
· Demonstrated computer skills
· Work evening shifts and weekends as required
· Completed post-secondary education
· A team player with a strong customer service orientation.
· Good organizational skills.
· Sense of urgency with the ability to prioritize and deliver timely results in a fast-paced environment with multiple and changing priorities
· Must have a good driving record (copy of drivers’ abstract may be required)
· Ability to multi task
· Critical thinking: using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
· Judgment & decision making: choosing appropriate actions based on common sense and cost-benefit analysis
· Coordination: adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions
· Leadership and persistence in face of obstacles
· Achievement driven
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants that are chosen should be prepared to demonstrate his/her abilities at interview. No phone calls, please. ReadyQuip is an equal opportunity employer
ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO INFO@READYQUIP.COM!