Part-Time • Timmins Region
In keeping with the Mission, Vision, and Values of the Canadian Mental Health Association – Cochrane Timiskaming Branch (CMHA-CT), the Human Resources/Payroll Clerk is responsible for supporting the functions of the Human Resources and Payroll Departments.
• Minimum college diploma in business administration, human resources management, or a related field;
• 1-2 years experience working in the human resources field would be beneficial;
• Experience with processing of payroll;
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills;
• A keen eye for detail and accuracy;
• High level of confidentiality;
• The ability to provide services according to a work schedule determined by the employer and according to the needs of the organization;
• Preference will be given to applicants who are able to provide services in both official languages.
Competition #: 2020-25
Employee Group: Non-Union Group
Work Location: Timmins
Status: Permanent Part-time
Language Requirement: Bilingual preferred