Investigation, Assessment and Ongoing Worker
Contract • Timmins Region
Twelve (12) Month Full-time Contract Position in Timmins
As a member of the Investigation, Assessment and Ongoing team, your primary responsibilities will be to provide a broad spectrum of children’s services. These services may include, but are not limited to, providing preventative and child protection services to children and families, completing risk assessments, developing protection plans and completing the required documentation necessary for determining disposition.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS):
• An MSW or BSW is preferred (a College Diploma in Social Services may be considered along with other relevant university degrees or diplomas deemed suitable by the Executive Director)
• Experience working with children, youth and families is considered an asset
• Able to interpret and apply relevant legislative requirements
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Bilingualism is an asset
• Must have a valid driver’s licence and use of own vehicle
The job description for this position is available upon request.
Please submit your resume by: August 14, 2020
Quote Competition # 20-32
Send Resume and Cover Letter via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more employment opportunities please visit our website at www.neofacs.org
North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services only accepts resumes that are received by the email address above. We thank everyone for their interest in North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NEOFACS is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the inte