William Day Construction Ltd.
Full-Time • Timmins Region
Skills and Responsibilities
· Carry out general laboring duties in order to assist both Day Group personnel and the various trades on sites, as required.
· Duties may include preparing a job site, loading and delivering materials, cleaning, assembling, lifting, moving, and being directed to offer assistance.
· Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
· Client service and public interaction skills
· Effective verbal, written and communication skills
· Time management skills
· VALID DRIVERS LICENSE with a clean abstract
· Current CPIC
· Ability to work outdoors
· Physically fit and able to lift 10, 25, or 50 pounds and work on their feet for most of the shift
· Experience in operating packers/ rollers and other Heavy Equipment considered an asset
· Team Player; able to get along with a diverse group of people
Job Type - Full Time
Wages commensurate with experience
Pre-employment drug tests are conducted.
Day Group offers a competitive wage package, along with excellent health benefits and pension opportunities. Our commitment to employees extends to include other employment benefits, including our Employee Assistance Program, our active Employee Social Club, discounted gym memberships and insurance because of our partnerships in the communities we live and work in.
Job Expires: 2023-07-24