LEARNING DEVELOPMENT & CHANGE COORDINATOR
Full-Time • Timmins Region
Location: Timmins Regional Office
Schedule: 5-2 (Monday to Friday)
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Based at the Detour Lake Mine Site, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Learning Development & Change Coordinator to join our Learning & Development team, reporting to the Learning & Development Superintendent.
The Learning Development & Change Coordinator will be responsible for the implementation and continuous coordination of the Development and Change process for learning resource development. As a highly service-orientated role, the Development & Change Coordinator will also ensure the performance of the Development and Change Request database while working and communicating continually with subject matter experts, skill band owners and other key stakeholders to ensure requests are reviewed, planned, developed and implemented efficiently and effectively.
Your responsibilities will include
- Receives and logs requests for learning content enhancements into the SkillMine Development and Change Request database (SharePoint);
- Performs instructional design for the development and delivery of instructional products and experiences in a consistent and reliable fashion;
- Schedules training for subject matter experts, skill band owners and learning evaluators as directed;
- Assists the L&D Superintendent with costs and budget controls for learning and content development;
- Assists the LMS Systems Specialist with content release schedule and coordination;
- Performs quality reviews / online validation on all content with SMEs, skill band owners and key stakeholders;
- Produce reports on various measurements and metrics of the Development and Change database;
- Create change communication documents with direction from the L&D Superintendent;
- Updates and maintains a current Skill Profile chart.
Our ideal candidate has
- College Diploma or University Degree;
- Minimum 5 years' experience in adult instructional design and delivery;
- Intermediate to advanced level experience with Articulate Storyline;
- Competency-based learning knowledge and strong understanding of training concepts and methodologies;
- Learning Management System administration experience is considered a strong asset;
- Ability to communicate and influence all levels of an organization for the coordination of learning resource development;
- Ability and energy to manage a high volume of work in a dynamic workplace.
In addition, you will have:
- Strong organizational skills with a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines;
- Attention to detail.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
Together, we are building a world-class gold mine and our success is determined by the hard work and dedication of our team. All of our team members are rewarded with a competitive benefits package and on-the-job perks, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Group Benefit package
- Training and learning opportunities
Please go to www.kl.gold under the "Careers" section, build a new profile and submit your resume directly onto our website.
Should you be the successful candidate for this role, you will be contacted by a member of our Human Resources Department to schedule an interview.