Licensed Electricians & Registered Electrical Apprentices
Full-Time • Timmins Region
All North Electric is continuing to grow, we are currently looking to add Registered Electrical Apprentices & Licensed Electricians to our team.
All North Electric is an ESA registered Electrical Company located in Timmins with ongoing jobs across Ontario, rotational out of town shifts should be expected.
Candidates should be comfortable working in Residential, Industrial, Mining and Commercial Settings. They should also be able to work with limited supervision or within a crew.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 2nd Year Apprentice
- Valid Drivers License
- Flexible work schedule
- Previous Experience working in Residential, Industrial and Commercial experience is an asset, but not required
- Common Core, Working at Heights, WHMIS & First Aid CPR are an asset but not required
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in fast pace environments
- Must be able to troubleshoot & problem solve
- Ability to read & interpret drawings
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Ontario Electric Code
- Good communication skills both written and oral
Competitive Salary will be discussed during interview and will be dependent on successful candidate’s experience. As soon as possible start date.
If you believe that this would be a good fit for you, please forward your resume to: [email protected]