Medical Clinic Assistant
Full-Time • Timmins Region
Who We Are Looking For
You are an adaptable and detail oriented person. You thrive in a fast paced environment and are open to learning new skills. Client care comes first and your attention to detail is unparalleled. Sound like you? Keep reading!
We are the Douglas Arnold Medicine Professional Corporation. Our goal is to assist the workplace in maintaining a safe and healthy environment through the most reliable and cost effective strategies. For a view into our world, please visit our website: http://dampc.ca/careers/
About the Position
As the first point of contact the Clinic Assistant provides administrative and clerical support in an efficient, effective, and professional manner. This multifaceted role will require a high degree of professionalism and exceptional attention to detail.
Reporting & Relationships
- Reports to the Office Manager
- This position has no direct reports
- Extensive and ongoing relationships with clients and suppliers
Compensation & Benefits
We offer remuneration commensurate with experience, and in accordance with our established salary guidelines.
Ensure all telephone enquiries are responded to in a timely and professional manner
- Schedule appointments to maximize productivity
- Transcribe type, format and file reports and correspondence
- Assist with invoicing
- Other duties as assigned
- Perform eye exams, hearing tests, pulmonary function testing (training provided)
- Drivercheck collections (training provided)
- Identify marketing opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
Do you thrive in a detail oriented environment? Are you results driven and impactful? We need someone who has excellent decision-making skills, with the ability to thrive in complex, mission-critical or time-sensitive situations.
- Postsecondary diploma in Office Administration , preferably with a specialization in the medical field
- Three to five years of hands-on experience in an administraive role, preferably in a medical office
- Intermediate level in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Exceptional client service skills
- Uncompromising integrity and work ethic, with the ability to handle sensitive or private information with tact and discretion
- Demonstrated broad and current medical knowledge and skills
- Experience in the rehabilitation sector
- Attention to detail and an adherence to client confidentiality are essential
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Email your cover letter and resume in one file to email@example.com.
Be sure to include the following in the subject line or your application may not reach the appropriate person:
- Your name
- DAMPC Medical Clinic Assistant
We kindly ask that applications be sent by email only—no fax, mail or drop-off applications please—and request that you do not phone.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, only applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Periodic updates regarding recent postings are published on our website Careers page once the application deadline has passed.
DAMPC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please advise the recruiter if you require accommodation.
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in Douglas Arnold Medical Professional Corporations.