Merchandiser Wanted! – TIMMINS, ON
Part-Time • Timmins Region
ATTN TIMMINS, ON!
Mosaic is currently looking for a merchandising representative to work with us on our Mosaic Engagement Team (MET). We service many clients such as movie studios, Ubisoft, General Mills, Starbucks, McCormick, etc. in your local Walmarts and Best Buys. This team is always growing, with many more clients to come in the future across many retailers!
This is a really GREAT opportunity!! Please read through.
Our ideal candidate is a person who notices every detail, works independently, and enjoys the challenge of working with retail managers ensuring that the client’s brand enjoys maximum exposure.
*We offer weekday work hours, competitive pay, stimulating challenges and the opportunity to build a part-time career to suit your lifestyle.
• Set up point of sale material
• Reset client displays and shelf space for new campaigns
• Effectively manage multiple clients at any given time
• Conduct audits to ensure displays match client requests
• Complete detailed reporting
• Manage in-store inventory, stock replenishment, and packing overstock/returns
• Establish exceptional working relationships with in-store staff (especially key decision makers such as store managers)
• Negotiate premier shelf space and front of store presence
• Complete on-going client training online and in-field as required
• Be available to work between 8-16 hours during retail hours Monday to Friday
** Tuesday mornings (7:30 a.m. start), Thursday & Friday mornings are mandatory.
• Merchandising, retail or customer service experience is an asset. Transferable experience will be considered
• Must be able to work independently, be highly organized and able to manage time effectively
• Must be able to effectively utilize Android/IOS applications or Window based software including Microsoft Office. Have access to a home Computer/tablet and have WIFI access
• Must have a Smartphone
• Possess strong communication skills
• Must be physically able to lift, bend, kneel and stand for extended periods
• Possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a vehicle
To Apply: Please send resumes to Anojiha.Kirupananthan@mosaic.com
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic North America gives you the opportunity to work with the world’s most beloved brands that you know and use every day. Every employee is given the keys to charter new ground as they collectively live in the moment of building experiences together. We are a cast of diverse, yet like-minded individuals and we believe in taking risks, creating shared experiences not just for our clients, but for each other to guarantee we’re making the next chapter of everyone’s story the most memorable one yet.