Contract • Timmins Region
Levert Group is seeking experienced underground Millwrights for long-term work with one of our clients in Timmins, ON
PPE Required: All high viz class 3 mining clothing either pants and shirt or coveralls. Metatarsal Boots, Gloves, Safety Glasses, Hard Hat with name on it and Ear Muffs, miners belt with tool pouch.
Tickets/Certificates Required: Requires Underground Common Core, Mine site inductions, and Levert Training
Working Conditions: Working Underground
- Troubleshoots and performs repairs as per the work order system to hydraulic, pneumatic, and automated machinery.
- Performs all preventative and predictive maintenance, safely, on scheduled machinery to meet established deadlines and recommend areas for improvement.
- Maintains machinery to required code and approved PSR sign off’s.
- Installs machinery and equipment according to prescribed layout or blueprints.
- Identifies and participates in continuous improvement opportunities such as machine design and process redevelopment on an ongoing basis.
- Abides by all company and safety guidelines.
Start/End Hours: – 4 X 10 HR SHIFTS MON-THUR 6am-4pm
Pre-employment medical required
APPLY ONLINE at https://ess.levert.ca/job/JO0000139997
While we thank all whom apply; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Qualified individuals with disabilities are entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with Levert Group. This includes assistance in completing the registration process (online or in the office). To discuss accommodations needed to apply for a job, please call Levert Group at 1-800-461-5934 and ask to speak with a Recruiter.