Full-Time • Timmins Region
Lake Shore Gold is located in Timmins, Ontario.
The Bell Creek Complex, located approximately 20 kilometers northeast of Timmins, Ontario, consists of an underground mine and processing facility.
The milling facility is a conventional free milling gold circuit consisting of crushing, SAG milling, leaching, CIL and CIP, stripping and refining. The mill currently processes up to 232 tonnes per hour and is expected to reach 250 tonnes per hour sometime in 2020.
We are currently recruiting for: Millwright for the Mill
In this position, you will safely and efficiently perform;
- Daily, weekly, monthly and annual preventative maintenance programs,
- Repairs of lube pump systems, slurry pumps , reagent pumps, water pumps, and piping system repairs,
- Troubleshoot and perform hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical repairs to a variety of systems: rock breaker, jaw crusher, apron feeders, agitators, process screens, compressors, and conveyor belts systems,
- Troubleshooting and repairs of a SAG Mill process system,
- Some shop fabrication work and other duties as assigned
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Wages
- Medical and Prescription Benefits
- Dental Plan
- Vision Coverage
- Company Paid Pension Plan
- Basic Life/Accidental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation
- Mine/Mill Performance Plan Incentives
Bell Creek Mill – Porcupine, Ontario
5-5-4 schedule – 12 hour shifts
- Licensed as an Industrial Millwright or working towards their license
- Be experienced within a milling environment
- Be willing to work as part of a dedicated Maint team
- Rigging and welding experience
- Practice good housekeeping
- Be committed to safety at all times and willing to adhere to all of Tahoe resources safety policies.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada
To express your interest in this position please forward your resume to:
Lake Shore Gold
P.O. Box 1067
Lake Shore Gold is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect and we believe that diversity and inclusion among our team members is critical to our success. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and all aspects of employment including the decision to hire or promote will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business requirements.