Full-Time • Timmins Region
Levert is presently seeking an experienced Millwright for a full-time position with a local client in Timmins, ON.
Job Title: Millwright
Start/End Hours – Rotation Schedule: Monday – Friday (7:00 am – 3:30 pm)
OT: Opportunity for Over Time
Work Specific Duties
- Troubleshooting hydraulic components to specs
- Benchwork assembly
- Repair equipment, conveyors, hydraulic and pneumatic components, automated systems as well as welding work, when needed.
- Inspect and investigate the cause of the failure or malfunction of machinery in order to perform corrective repairs.
- Install, optimize and/or adjust all equipment to maximize efficiency.
- Respond to emergencies when mechanical problems occur at the operation
Specific Job Requirements:
- Licensed Millwright or Equivalent experience
- Must be mechanically inclined with a good learning capacity
- Basic computer skills Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player coupled with solid troubleshooting skills
While we do appreciate all job applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Qualified individuals with disabilities are entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with Levert. This includes assistance in completing the registration process (online or in the office). To discuss accommodations needed to apply for a job, please call Levert at 1-800-461-5934 and ask to speak with a Recruiter.