Millwrights / Industrial Mechanics
Full-Time • Timmins Region
Here is your chance to work with some of the best and most versatile tradespeople in the industry.
CMS Mechanical is seeking experienced millwrights and industrial mechanics to join our teams working at exciting locations throughout Northern Ontario.
We want to hear from you if you are:
- an experienced millwright / industrial mechanic with 5 years or more of real-world experience in the mining, forestry or power generation sector (Formal training, certification and/or licensing are definite assets).
- familiar with industrial process equipment and their maintenance cycles;
- organized and meet deadlines set by others;
- able to see and solve problems quickly, both on your own or in a team;
- committed to workplace safety, doing routine maintenance and cleaning on your equipment and workspace; and
- willing to perform any other duties you can to get the job done.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by emailing a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CMS Mechanical appreciates all interest expressed in response to this opportunity, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.