Full-Time • Timmins Region
Interpaving Limited is a privately held company which specializes in a diverse range of work in Civil Infrastructure including: road & pipe construction, aggregate production, concrete production, hot mix asphalt production, equipment rentals, and construction management. Here at Interpaving Limited, we offer steady employment with a competitive compensation package based on experience.
Our growing team continuously seeks hard working and talented individuals who will have a positive impact to the construction community. We are currently seeking to have an Office Administrator.
Join our team and take part in building something to be proud of.
The successful candidate must possess the qualifications and perform the duties, as set out below.
· Two (2) years of related experience
· Education: College Diploma in the related field of study is an asset
· Friendly, outgoing and excellent customer service skills
· Ability to work independently, as well as on a team
· Computer Knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Sort, verify and code incoming invoices
· Perform clerical duties such as maintain filing and records systems
· Perform general office duties, prepare reports
· Set invoices up for payment
· Monitor accounts to reconcile outstanding receivables against monthly statements
· Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
· Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
· Assist with month end closing
· Provide supporting documentation for audits
· Request locates through Ontario One Call
· Initiate Notices of Projects, as well as other associated regulatory constructor forms
· Perform other related duties as required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time