PART-TIME REGISTERED NURSES (Golden Manor Home for the Aged) (Competition No.: GM-2020-03)
Part-Time • Timmins Region
• Ensure resident care is provided within established nursing standards and principles; physicians’ orders and administrative policies; as well as, observe, report and record symptoms & conditions of residents; and take appropriate action
• Assist in assessing residents and develop, implement, review and evaluate resident care plans
• Plan, direct, and supervise the work of nursing and personal support workers assigned to care for residents
• Administration of medication as required
• Liaise with the multidisciplinary team, residents, family and physicians to meet the needs of residents
• Support a culturally sensitive and resident/family centered approach to care
• Active involvement in continuous improvement (CI) activities as required
• Completion of RAI-MDS reporting
• Other duties as required
• Current RN registration in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
• Recent Experience in Geriatric and Long Term Care
• C.P.R. and First Aid Certificate required
• Computer literacy with Microsoft Office Suite and Electronic Charting
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Bilingual in French and English an asset
• Able to regularly attend and work; all shifts and weekends as required
• Clear Criminal Record Check required with Vulnerable Sector Screen
Salary: $31.95 - $48.51 (2019)
In accordance with the current O.N.A. Collective Agreement.
Please forward your application to the Human Resources Department.
BY MAIL: 220 Algonquin Blvd. East, Timmins, ON, P4N 1B3
VIA FAX: 705-360-2685
VIA E-MAIL: email@example.com
Phone: 705-360-2628 www.timmins.ca
Although we may have your application on file, you must re-apply for this specific competition.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
The City of Timmins is an equal opportunity employer in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code. The City of Timmins will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. Personal information provided is collected under the authority of The Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Pour de l’information en français, veuillez appeler le 360-2600, poste 2312.