Full-Time • Timmins Region
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- 80% of time spend driving, picking up and delivering parts
- Checking in freight, loading and unloading trucks
- Keeping warehouses and parts room clean
- Performing other functions and responsibilities as assigned.
- Adhering to speed limits as well as adhering to company and mine site safety policies and procedures.
Educational and General Qualification Requirements:
- Previous Parts Runner experience a plus as well as familiarity with the Timmins and Surrounding area.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional driving skills. Driving in substandard weather and road conditions. Backing up and pulling small trailers.
- Must have clean driving record
Repeatedly lift and carry 50 lbs., work in outdoor conditions and enclosed environments, walk, climb, lift, bend, squat, kneel, grip, reach and pull.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, 5 days a week. 10 hr. shifts
Day Group offers a competitive wage package, along with excellent health benefits and pension opportunities. Our commitment to employees extends to include other employment benefits, including our Employee Assistance Program, our active Employee Social Club, discounted gym memberships and insurance because of our partnerships in the communities we live and work in.