Patient Watch Attendants
Casual / Temporary • Timmins Region
Timmins and District Hospital
Is currently accepting applications for casual
Patient Watch Attendants (PWA)
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must possess a High School Diploma
- Must possess effective communication skills
- Be flexible for shift work (evenings/weekends/days)
- Work with health care team to provide one to one observation of patients who require a safe environment
- Must be able to make immediate decisions, while maintaining composure, in emergency response situations with minimal supervision
- Bilingualism (French and English) would be considered an asset for all positions
Position responsibilities to be discussed at interview.
Only candidates granted an interview will be contacted.
Job application forms are available at www.tadh.com.
Resumes may be e-mailed to email@example.com or faxed to (705) 360-6008.