PepsiCo Assoc Admin Assistant- Timmins TEMP CONTRACT
Contract • Timmins Region
Assoc Admin Assistant- Timmins
Please note this is a temporary contract ending in August 2019
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada,which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset.By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing themwith the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is thekind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
PepsiCo is an Employer of Choice:
* Opportunity to work for a Tier 1 global organization company with Billion Dollar Brands
* One of Canada's Top 100 Employers
* We take people development seriously offering career growth opportunities through robust full cycle career planning, talent development programs, challenging and rewarding assignments nationally and internationally
* Work within a fast paced ever evolving business, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
* Participation in our competitive Total Rewards Program
o Make travel arrangements, schedule meetings and appointments.
o Update various presentations. Maintain confidentiality of materials.
· Sales Support:
o Responsible for answering & directing phone calls, bar code printing support, Local Process Owner for all Sales Communication Devices
o Updating various reports, sales boards, vacation schedules and Global Control Systems execution
· Other Support:
o Organize, track and pay all required invoices
o Support LPO and Cash Room for vacation time
o Support front reception when required
o Support Delivery via payments on rentals, parking infractions, 407 ETR
o Work with HR on onboarding
- Associates Degree in Business or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelors Degree is preferred.
- The applicant must also have demonstrated problem solving and planning skills focused on the ability to plan, prioritize and execute.
- The selected candidate must have extensive knowledge of Windows, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong organization skills are a must along with a flexible work schedule available
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org