Personal Lines Broker
Full-Time • Timmins Region
The story of Paul Ayotte Insurance Brokers Ltd. can be traced all the way back to 1974 with the opening of the first office in Cochrane, Ontario. Since then, the company has grown considerably and expanded itself across Northern Ontario. Our goal has always been to provide comprehensive and personalized insurance options to our clients and communities and this led us to the decision that Dan Ayotte would be appointed the independent owner/operator of PAIB Insurance Inc. in Timmins: http://paibinsurance.com
About the Position
As the first point of contact, the Personal Lines Broker will be managing and servicing an existing Personal Lines book of business (property and automobile).This multifaceted role will require a high degree of professionalism and exceptional attention to detail.
Reporting & Relationships
- Reports to the President
- This position has no direct reports
- Extensive and ongoing relationships with clients and insurers
Compensation & Benefits
We offer remuneration commensurate with experience, and in accordance with our established salary guidelines.
Do you thrive in a detail-oriented environment? Are you results driven and impactful? We need someone who has excellent decision-making skills, with the ability to thrive in complex, mission-critical or time-sensitive situations.
- Post-secondary education in business, preferable with a specialization in the insurance field
- RIBO License preferred but employer willing to train
- Three to five years of hands-on experience in an insurance brokerage, or other sales and service industry
- Intermediate level in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Exceptional client service skills
- Uncompromising integrity and work ethic, with the ability to handle sensitive or private information with tact and discretion
- Attention to detail and an adherence to client confidentiality are essential
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Email your cover letter and resume in one file by November 13, 2020 at 4:30pm to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include the following in the subject line or your application may not reach the appropriate person:
- Your name
- PAIB Personal Lines Broker
We kindly ask that applications be sent by email only—no fax, mail or drop-off applications please—and request that you do not phone.
All applicants will receive an email response confirming receipt of their application submission.
Due to the high number of applications, we receive; only applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Periodic updates regarding recent postings are published on our website Careers page once the application deadline has passed.
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in PAIB Insurance.