Personal Support Worker (PSW) / Nursing Students
Casual / Temporary • Timmins Region
Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment
$22.00 – $29.00 per hour ($29/hour on last-minute shifts)
Description – Immediate work is available!
Are you searching for the best job ever? At Plan A, we check ALL the boxes! Our shift filler StaffStat allows you to work the shifts that work for you.
If you're a compassionate & dependable PSW or nursing student, we want you on The A Team! Lend your talent & expertise to support our most vulnerable seniors living in Long Term Care Homes and the frontline workers who care for them.
- Provide personal care.
- Provide companionship.
- Administer bedside and personal care.
- Feed, or assist in feeding.
- Assist clients to walk.
- Aid clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene.
- Work under pressure.
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods, bending, crouching, kneeling.
- Completion of College (CEGEP) vocational or technical training, some university.
- First aid certificate, CPR certificate, Personal Support Worker certificate.
- 1 year to less than 2 years of experience
- Additional requirements before employment include: criminal record check, immunization records, and Tuberculosis test.
** Nursing students must have completed 1st year of Practical Nursing program and be enrolled in the second year of nursing.
Documents required prior to working:
· Diploma / PSW Certificate/ Proof of enrollment
· N95 Mask Fit
· TB 2 Step
· Flu Shot
· 4 Step Health and Safety
· 5 Step Health and Safety
Own vehicle or public transit
Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Sitting; Standing for extended periods; Bending, Crouching, Kneeling; Large workload; Tight deadlines; Ability to Supervise staff in various areas of responsibility
Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
Plan A has over 26 locations in Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia, making it flexible to transfer to a different location.
We offer the potential to work up to 44 hours per week, while making your own schedule. Help bolster your current income!
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!!
www.JointheAteam.com or email@example.com