Pro Shop Supervisor
Seasonal • Timmins Region
Spruce Needles Incorporated
PO BOX 1363 2400 Dalton Rd
Timmins, ON P4N 7N2
POSITON: Pro Shop Supervisor
- As determined by the Operations Manager, will also report to and meet with the Board of Directors.
- Ensures the operation of the Spruce Needles Pro Shop, back shop, driving range and carts is managed effectively and efficiently, in conjunction with the Spruce Needles Constitution and relevant Policies and Procedures.
- Works professionally with Operations Manager, the Course Superintendent and the to ensure clear communication, to resolve any issues arising, and to learn of successes.
- In conjunction with the Operations Manager, is responsible for all employees related to working with the Pro Shop
- Hires, trains and supervises employees who work as starters, work in the pro and back shops, and work on the driving range.
- Works flexible hours in consultation with the Operations Manager from April 1st to October 31st of each year.
- Positive and engaging representative of the Club.
- Education: Training/experience in supervisory skills (planning, organizing, monitoring, evaluating)
- Experience: Significant golf management knowledge
- Personal characteristics: Be computer literate and skilled in word and excel. Ability to mediate and negotiate conflict. Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have a Smart Serve Certificate.
- Salary to be determined based on qualification and experience.
For a more detailed job description, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send resumes to: