Product Support Coordinator
Full-Time • Timmins Region
An employee oriented company currently expanding its operations within the province of Ontario.
We pride ourselves in our superior products, exceptional customer service and outstanding team of employees. We offer a challenging and rewarding environment with great benefits and career opportunities.
· Process service work orders, reports, invoices and warranty claims
· Expedite jobs through Warranty Departments
· Maintain service history within Service Scheduler
· Monitor work-in-progress, reports with, Product Support Supervisor and Technicians to manage company objectives within the invoicing process
· Ensure internal and external customer requirements are met in an efficient, knowledgeable and professional manner
· Ensure internal company vehicle maintenance is completed as recommended by manufacturer
· Provide support on time-card entry, and technicians reports for payroll purposes
· Monitor rental fleet utilization and maintenance contracts to ensure maintenance as recommended by OEM
· Maintain travel log for all remote site staff and co-ordinate staff travel logistics including, flights, accommodations and customer protocol registration
· Participate in safe and environmentally sound work behaviors and practices at all times in support of Readyquip’s Health and Safety Policy/Program(s) and best practices
· Provide administrative support inter-department
· Special projects as required
· Fluently bilingual in French and English
· 2+ years equivalent experience in coordinator role
· A customer centric self-starter with excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
· Self-motivated, adaptable to constantly changing priorities and schedules with a sense of urgency in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
· Certified technician possessing either: journeymen, red seal or equivalent certificate, preferred
· Working knowledge in heavy equipment industry
· Must be able to read and understand prints (hydraulic & electrical), drawing and technical bulletins – preferred
· Must possess good relationship management, interpersonal and communications skills
· Demonstrated computer skills
· Work evening shifts and weekends as required
· Completed post-secondary education
· A team player with a strong customer service orientation.
· Good organizational skills.
· Must have a good driving record (copy of drivers’ abstract may be required)
· Excellent communication, negotiating, analytical and organizational skills
· Excellent customer service
· Knowledgeable with Microsoft applications along with basic computer skills
· Working knowledge of competitors equipment
· Effective team player with strong business with good judgment
· Ability to multi task
· Critical thinking: using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
· Judgment & decision making: choosing appropriate actions based on common sense and cost-benefit analysis
· Self-motivated and able to adapt to changing priority schedules.
· Coordination: adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions
· Leadership and persistence in face of obstacles
· Achievement driven
NOTE: This position will succeed to our Service Manager position for a qualified candidate.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please. Readyquip is an equal opportunity employer.