Professor, Business-Northern College-Timmins
Full-Time • Timmins Region
- Teach courses inBusiness, Business Administration, Marketing, and Human Resources.
- Create a positive teaching and learning environment.
- Use a variety of teaching/learning strategies in a multi-delivery mode setting.
- Ensure program relevance by designing, revising, and updating course curriculum.
- Evaluate student achievement of learning outcomes with a variety of approaches and techniques.
- Develop and revise appropriate learning resources.
- Facilitate effective communication amongst students and colleagues.
- Function as an effective team member within the School of Business and the Northern College community.
APPLICANTS MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelor of Commerce or Business Administration degree is required.
Professional Business designations are an asset (i.e. CPA, PMP, CHRP/CHRL, CIM, CFA, FITT, Supply Chain Management certifications).
Minimum of 5 years of experience in a business setting preferably at a management level with progressive experience and responsibility.
Teaching and/or training experience with evidence of demonstrated application of adult and distance learning principles, as well as teaching/assessment methodologies, curriculum design and development is an asset.
Self-motivated problem solver with excellent communication, team building, leadership and computer skills.
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
HOW TO APPLY: Please visit the Northern College website at: email@example.com While we thank all applicants for their interest in Northern College, only those to be interviewed will be contacted. Northern College values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer