Program Manager: EarlyON Child and Family Centres Quality Assurance
Cochrane District Social Service Administration Board
Full-Time • Timmins Region
CDSSAB (Cochrane District Social Service Administration Board) is an organization comprised of passionate people who are driven to service those in need.
The Team: CDSSAB currently has a service agreement with 17 children service related agencies within the District including licensed child care, licensed home child care, licensed before and after school programs, and approved EarlyON Child & Family Centre service providers. The Children’s Services team is responsible for the delivery and management of these services.
The Role: Program Manager: EarlyON Child and Family Centres Quality Assurance position is responsible for working with service providers to ensure mandatory core services are achieved and that the intended goals and outcomes of programs promote responsive adult-child relationships, encourage children’s exploration, play and inquiry based supporting healthy child development and culturally responsive and inclusive programs. Develop and deliver virtual programming throughout the district, including occasional weekend and evening work. Monitoring service providers/staff and related issues concerning risk management, policy, and local rule application referring unusual situations to the Director of Children’s Services. Work with community partners and organizations, survey families and analyze data and research to assist with planning and development of programming and services.
The Values – Integrity, accountability, innovation, collaboration, teamwork, commitment, respect
- Degree or Diploma in: Post-secondary completion in a related field (preferably early years or social science) or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of early years’ programs planning/evaluation, staff and program supervision, preparation of funding applications, budgeting and program development or demonstrated ability to acquire knowledge.
- Excellent program / event planning management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good understanding of accounting processes and applications.
- Knowledge and application of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Outlook, Google Suite and the internet.
- Positive and supportive work environment
- Inclusive and collaborative culture
- Professional development opportunities
- Extended Health Benefit Package (full time employees)
- OMERS Pension Plan
CDSSAB is strongly committed to diversity and inclusion within its community and encourages applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized persons, persons with disabilities, women, LGBTQ2S persons, and others who may contribute to fostering innovative ideas and solutions.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates in all aspects of the selection process.
Please see the full job description for further details including conditions of employment - https://www.cdssab.on.ca/administration/career-opportunities
Applications will be received in confidence by Sue Chenier, HR Manager, 500 Algonquin Blvd. E., Timmins, Ontario, P4N 1B7, telephone (705) 266-1201, via fax (705) 268-8290, or via e-mail email@example.com no later than June 9, 2023.
Personal information provided is collected under the authority of The Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy.
Job Expires: 2023-06-09