Program Support Worker (Brighter Futures)
Casual • Timmins Region
Casual Position in Matheson
As a member of EarlyON Child and Family Centre team, the successful candidate will be required to implement and deliver community based programming to children, youths, families and caregivers participating in EarlyON programs. Promote the services of the Agency and the programs to the participants and general public.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS):
• A Diploma in Early Childhood Education, Child and Youth Worker, or equivalent qualifications with a minimum of two years related experience in human services
• Knowledge and understanding of child development, child management, parenting styles, early nutritional needs, parent education tools and resources
• Excellent group facilitation skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Bilingualism is required; however, in the event a qualified bilingual candidate is not found, a qualified unilingual candidate will be considered on a contractual basis for twelve months. Both bilingual and unilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and use of own vehicle
The job description for this position is available upon request.
Please submit your resume by: March 29, 2019
Quote Competition # 18-88
For more employment opportunities please visit our website at www.neofacs.org
North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services only accepts resumes that are received by the email address above. We thank everyone for their interest in North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NEOFACS is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the interview coordinator of accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Working together for the well-being and safety of children, youth and families.