Part-Time • Timmins Region
CENTRE JUBILEE CENTRE
Jubilee Centre is a community-based addiction agency offering a range of addiction & concurrent disorders services. We are currently seeking Part-time Program Workers to complement our team on the residential treatment & rehabilitation unit and on the residential crisis unit.
· College Diploma in human services.
· Currently a member in good standing or, able and willing to become a registered member with a ???recognized Ontario regulatory body.
· Ability and willingness to commit to the agency’s availability and operational requirements, including ???rotating shifts and weekends and to carry out domestic duties.
· Demonstrated passion for helping individuals with addiction and concurrent disorders.
· Relevant work experience, flexible & ability to work under minimal supervision.
· Excellent crisis intervention, problem solving skills and stress management ability.
· Understanding of diversity & cultural safety.
· Proven Intra/interpersonal skills, communication and teamwork abilities.
· Valid First Aid, CPR, WHMIS and WMS Core Skills certification.
· Proficiency in both official languages (French and English).
Individuals are to forward resumes to:
Centre Jubilee Centre
140 Jubilee West,
Timmins, ON P4N 4M9
FAX: (705) 267-6882
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.