Senior and Junior Technicians - Electronic Security Division
Full-Time • Timmins Region
Reporting to the Manager of Security Operations, this role will be responsible for the installation, service and maintenance of electronic security systems and related equipment. This position is Client Focused and will be primarily responsible for installing, servicing and maintaining security system components in commercial and residential settings.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
· Safe installation of various security systems (ie: cameras, motion detectors, heat sensors, control panels, and access control systems) using appropriate hand and power tools as required:
· Pre-wiring, programming, and commissioning of security systems and devices;
· Troubleshooting technical problems related to the customer’s products and services;
· Testing and repairing security system deficiencies as required;
· Handle customer complaints in a timely, appropriate and professional manner;
· Maintaining client security systems by responding to technical inquiries;
· Maintaining high levels of product and service knowledge;
· Maintaining the Health & Safety of the workplace and then client expectations on each respective jobsite;
· Documenting and maintaining accurate records of service calls and work performed.
· Degree or diploma in Security, Computer Science, Technology or a related field is preferred;
· Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent;
· Ability to read and understand manuals and documentation packages;
· Valid G Driver’s License with suitable driving record;
· Excellent written and oral communication skills;
· Demonstrate aptitude for learning new technologies;
· Experience in installation, servicing and troubleshooting DSC, KANTECH, Hartmann Controls, Ademco, Digital Watchdog, Axis, Napco, etc equipment is considered an asset. However, we are willing to provide training, where able and applicable;
. Basic IP Knowledge
. Ability to pass a Criminal Background Check
Preference will be provided to those incumbents with Indigenous ancestry.
Forward your resume to: FAX: (705-267-5547) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org