Seniors Mental Health Case Manager (Registered Nurse)
Full-Time • Timmins Region
The Canadian Mental Health Association – Cochrane Timiskaming Branch is currently recruiting a permanent full-time Senior’s Mental Health Case Manager in Timmins.
The Senior’s Mental Health Case Manager provides comprehensive mental health nursing services to clients served by the Senior’s Mental Health Program-Regional Consultation Service for the purpose of maintaining and/or reintegrating individuals in the community at their optimal level of functioning.
- Licensed RN and current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario and in good standing
- Knowledge of current community mental health issues and nursing theory and practice related to seniors' mental health
- Previous nursing experience in mental health and psychogeriatrics
- Post-diploma/degree education such as Psychiatric Nursing, Community Nursing and/or Gerontological Nursing Certificates would be considered as asset
- Valid driver’s licence and use of a reliable vehicle
Employee Group: OPSEU Local 631
Language Requirement: Bilingual preferred
Please advise Human Resources whether you will require accommodation in accordance with the Human Rights Code in order to properly participate.
For a detailed job description, please reach out to Human Resources at email@example.com .