Technical Writer - Mining
Full-Time • Timmins Region
We are hiring a Technical Writer – Health and Safety!!! Do you have experience with safety management systems and strong writing skills? Then take your next career step by joining us as a TECHNICAL WRITER for our client in the mining industry!
We will offer you:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Weekly pay (some exceptions)
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- Prescription Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Encourage personal development training
- Opportunity to train and work with industry leading companies
- Advancement opportunities
- Safety recognition program
About the job:
- Successfully aid in the documentation and implementation of our clients SafeWork Program.
- Develop and update standards and procedures to record department practices.
- Ensure all appropriate internal and external stakesholders are adequately engaged in document and change management requirements.
What you need:
- Working with quality or safety management systems
- Leading process improvement projects
- Must be proficient with all Microsoft Outlook, Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Health and safety department experience an asset
- Must be an analytical thinker
- University degree in mining an asset
Levert is a leading staffing and recruiting company, proudly celebrating 39 years in the industry!
At Levert, we aim to provide our employees with all the tools and training needed to successfully gain employment. We will connect you with industry leading companies, whether you are looking for temporary, contract or permanent employment.
Qualified individuals with disabilities are entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with Levert. This includes assistance in completing the registration process (online or in the office). To discuss accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact 1.800.461.5934and ask to speak with a Recruiter.