TEMPORARY (WINTER SNOW CREW) LABOURERS (Public Works Department) (approximately December 2019 to April 2020) (Competition # - PWE-2019-19)
Contract • Timmins Region
• Carry-out labour work as assigned.
• Operate dump trucks as assigned.
• Operate various types of Public Works equipment as assigned.
• Work shift work.
• Applicants must possess a valid Ontario Driver’s License, Class DZ.
• Grade 12 education or equivalency.
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
• Good knowledge of the names and locations of City streets is necessary.
• Ability to lift and work with heavy objects.
• Current WHMIS Certificate an asset.
• Clear Driver’s Abstract required.
Rate of Pay: $25.42 (2019 rate) In accordance with CUPE Local 210 Agreement
All applications must be received in the Human Resources Department by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date of September 27, 2019.
BY MAIL: 220 Algonquin Blvd. East, Timmins, ON P4N 1B3
HAND DELIVERY: 236 Algonquin Blvd. East, 2nd Floor, Timmins, ON P4N 1B2
VIA FAX: 705-360-2685
VIA E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 705-360-2628 www.timmins.ca
Although we may have your application on file, you must re-apply for this specific competition.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. The City of Timmins is an equal opportunity employer in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code. The City of Timmins will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. Personal information provided is collected under the authority of The Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Pour de l’information en français, veuillez appeler le 360-2600, poste 2312.