Part-Time • Timmins Region
Timmins and District Hospital is currently accepting applications for Ward Clerks.
- To act as a receptionist by greeting and directing patients, visitors, and staff.
- To assemble and maintain complete patient records according to established unit procedures.
- To maintain strict confidentiality of Hospital and patient information in accordance with Hospital policies.
- To enter physician orders into Meditech and process written orders in patient care plan and medication administration record (MAR) as directed, obtaining co-signatures from nursing staff where applicable.
- Shifts are rotational – days, evenings, nights and weekends.
- Must be a high school graduate with previous office experience.
Must have a college diploma in Business Admin or Similar Program.
Must possess the ability to provide effective services to clients/residents in both English and French. Individuals who do not meet the language requirements of this posting are invited to submit their resume for future consideration.
Interested applicants must submit their résumé to Department of Human Resources, Timmins and District Hospital, 700 Ross Avenue East, Timmins, Ontario, P4N 8P2. Telephone (705) 267-6371; Fax (705) 360-6008; Attention: Krista Dumouchel, email email@example.com .
Timmins and District Hospital will provide accommodations for applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their response; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.