Full-Time • Timmins Region
Lake Shore Gold is located in Timmins, Ontario.
The Timmins West mine is located approximately 18 kilometres west of Timmins, Ontario, one of the world’s most prolific gold camps. Mineralization is associated with the Porcupine-Destor fault system within the Abitibi greenstone belt. The Timmins West mine is comprised of the Timmins deposit, the Thunder Creek deposit, and the 144 Gap deposit. All three deposits are interconnected by underground drifts.
We are currently recruiting for: Warehouse Clerk
In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day functions within the warehouse and participate in inventory control activities including receiving, storing and issuing mine material and supplies in accordance with Company expectations. You will be required to pick internal orders and prepare them for on-site movement, operate the loader and other equipment when required, as well as, maintain the housekeeping within the warehouse.
Salary & Benefits
- Medical and Prescription
- Pension/RSP plan
- Basic Life/Accidental Life Insurance Long Term Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salary
- Eligible for Mine/Mill Performance Plan Incentives
Timmins West Mine
5x2 (8hrs) OR 4x3 (10hrs)
Reporting to the Warehouse Coordinator, the Warehouse Clerk will have the following responsibilities:
• Inventory control activities, including receiving, storing an issuing mine material and supplies
• Shipping of materials, core returns, and credits
• Clerical duties including filing
• Operate loader and pallet jack
• Maintain housekeeping
- Several years of warehousing experience is an asset
- Good oral and written communication skills (Radio use)
- Excellent computer skills
- Knowledge of inventory management, mine materials, equipment and maintenance parts is essential
- Be committed to safety
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada
To express your interest in this position please forward your resume to:
Lake Shore Gold
P.O. Box 1067
We thank all candidates for their interest in Lake Shore Gold; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Lake Shore Gold is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect and we believe that diversity and inclusion among our team members is critical to our success. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and all aspects of employment including the decision to hire or promote will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business requirements.